Friday, 10 October 2008

HOT... OR WHORE?

The Speedy Gonzales adventures in Kiwiland.

After an amazing yoga class I decided to walk home and enjoy all the beautiful blossoms. While walking I was thinking how good and hot, yoga makes me feel.
On Memorial Avenue, I saw this very handsome man in front of me; short hair, wide chest, tall, absolutely yummy, we looked at each other when we passed by, a few meters ahead I decided to turn my face back and check him out and hoo surprise he did the same at the same time, gosh I blushed!
I just smiled and kept walking (looking as red as a shrimp on the pan).
A few blocks later another guy stopped his car next to me and asked me for directions to get to Jelly Park.
I gave him the directions and he asked me if I was singe, I said "yes, I am" and kept walking, a few minutes later the car came back, parked next to me, the guy opened the window and asked me if I wanted to sit (that’s what I understood) I asked him, "what do you mean?" (Not been sure if he was asking me if I wanted a lift). He repeated a "sit" I made an interrogation face and he made a cicule with one of his hands and putted inside of the circle the index finger from his other hand (fuck).
"Ho my gosh" I thought, this guy is asking me for sex! I smiled and said “no way” and kept walking.
On my way home I seriously thought if yoga makes me feel hot or.... whore!

Lessons to be learn in New Zealand.
1. People ask you for sex on the streets.
2. People don't hug others unless they are drunk.

No comments: